Friday, December 28, 2007

King Cake courtesy of Lee Spruell at the 12th Night lunch at Brother's Seafood on Sat, Jun 5


King Cake
Originally uploaded by Travis Stansbury
Lee Spruell writes, "I hope you and your family have had a blessed Christmas season --- mine has been --- it has also been busy --- I have moved everything out of my classroom in Marshall and will move it into my room at Ridgewood on Jan. 2 --- I love it though --- I feel the move is going to be a positive one ---

I was in town yesterday shopping half price sales for next year's treasures ---so I stopped by the bakery across from Byrd High and ordered a King Cake for the party at Brothers on the 5th ---please let me know if there is anything else I can do --- if not I will see you there.
¡Felicidades! ------ Lee


Merci beaucoup, Lee!

Btw, don't you like the pattern of the King cake above? Fresh take and strong design.
RT